Sunday, May 09, 2010

New Beginning

Ok, its been 2yrs since i seriously post something here. Well i finally decided to come back here again to give some updates of myself and might even use it to gauge myself from the current to the future me.

I Have a great 2009 with friends that i manage to get close with and knowing they would be there for me if i need them. Didn't achieve much in 2009 actually... i would call it my honeymoon period i guess. It was quite a bad yr in working life for me... since I have a hard time finding a job that suits my profession of a Computer system engineer.

So 2010 finally came... Started to wake up from honeymoon period.. My "gang" wasn't that active anymore as they all had other commitments or they just moved on with other friends. It was a bit sad but i tried very hard to keep them together. Although i failed but i still manage to meet up with them on a individual basis. which was better then nothing.

Life isn't always a bed of roses, you will get ups and down... last yr i hit a down and decided that this year i should make it an up. Things started to change and i had to change my profession also.
Went for IT classes to get my certs which i should do the exams soon. In terms of life, i also decided to start making changes, as i felt very soft after a yr of honeymoon.

So yeah... i am still coming up with my list... but for now i would like to aim for the bottom few which i also listed out on the side
  1. Loose weight till 75kg (never done before so its going to be fun and tough)
  2. Learn the guitar (finally started and would like to keep a constant practice with it)
  3. Make a changing impact on myself (time to get serious and improve the old me is gd... but the new me will be even better, if that happens haha)
  4. Clear my Microsoft exams
  5. Get a job (seriously i cannot bum around at home all day)
  6. Throw out stuffs that I don't really need out of my room (room is filling up with garbage time to throw stuffs out)
Thats all for now.. Will add on the list when I think of anything.
So yeah I will try to keep this blog active, although i doubt anyone reads it anyway but at least it keeps a record that I did exist =)

Till the next time
Jing Ee

3 comments:

豆浆摩卡 said...

I am reading it XD Keep it up!!

Jing Ee said...

hahaha.. been awhile someone read it... gd gd i will keep it up!! cannot let my only fan down haha

Alvin Tsang said...

keep it up =)
hope you find a job that you like soon