Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On Track....

Ok its been almsot 3 weeks since i started my determination to loose weight, and i think results are showing now. I started off with 91kg and started to force myself to jog every morning. At first it was a torture of 15mins... but later i manage to increase it to 30mins and now i am at 45mins. Planning to increase it to 1hr when i get more comfortable with 45mins hee.. I have tried to make swimming with roger every Friday a compulsory and decided if possible I would throw in a few more afternoon swimming sessions when i felt motivated to drive there.

Food intake has been also been controlled, but i find myself a bit staving at times. I would try to keep to my 3 meals a day or having breakfast and lunch together. But this is not too gd, might have to figure something out. But i did notice by eating those take away food, my weight can be still maintained. So i guess my dad's term of "you can eat anything as long you exercise" is very valid.

So well today i manage to hit an all low 86.8kg which is gd cause i am able to keep to my "loosing 5kg in the first 1mth's" aim. After that i believe i should loose at least 2 to 3kg per mth. But of course the more the better. Was aiming to loose till 80kg... But at this rate i told myself.. why stop at 80 (which was an old target i was trying to hit) but aim for 75kg instead. So yeah another 11kg more to loose.

I hope by the end of this i can really get rid of this spare tire once and for all. Its time for a new me and good bye to the old me. Of course its for the Better and not for the worst. I am excited to see how i would be in the next 5mths... as i have decided to go on a restructured program. So yeah.... If any of you out there that needs encouragement to loose weight, can talk to me.. i am gd at making you feel bad for eating junk haha.. joking but will encourage you in ways that encouraged myself.

No comments: